Building and Construction
The department also frequently hold workshops for the building and construction trade. We want to become your main advisor by learning as much about your business as possible and by offering first-rate assistance.
Building and construction as a whole is one of the country's most important sectors. The sector consists of private property developers, public developers, large contractors and small companies or tradesmen as well as an abundance of consultancy firms. Our team collaborates with all operators in this sector.
The sector encounters ever more demanding rules and needs increasingly an understanding of legal issues. Building and zoning legislation is under constant renewal and the regulations are constantly becoming more complicated. A public procurement must undergo a thorough quality assurance process to avoid tripwires, dismissals and disputes. Standard contracts require parties to deal with notification procedures that can lead to dramatic consequences if one is not careful. All the operators in the sector are becoming more aware of their rights and are learning to appreciate the value of good argumentation.
What we do:
- Planning and zoning processes
- Development agreements
- Risk analyses and risk management
- Planning and organizing projects
- Public procurements
- Environment, Health and Safety & Construction Client Regulations
- Contract negotiations and acquisitions
- All contracts in a project
- Change and deviation management
- Hand-over and final settlements
- Claims, lacks and deficiencies
- Conflict resolution and procedures
Wenden Sie sich an unseren German Desk
Stein Hegdal, Partner (H)
T: +47 900 96 980