Being part of the networks Interlex Group, WTS and ICC Fraudnet we form relationships internationally and generate better solutions for activities that cross national borders. This ensures that you will get advice from lawyers and financial advisers that we know and trust.
As a member of The Interlex Group ®, we have access to 44 law firms across 146 cities in 59 countries. It is a global world class system. When we request assistance from colleagues abroad, we can guarantee the quality of the work. Interlex members take great pride in the quality and promptness of the services they provide, and attribute such high standards to the strict criteria employed in the selection of member firms.
Which services can network lawyers assist with?
Transactions, patenting, contracting, investment management, energy projects…The list of services that the member firms provide is long. In some of the world’s major financial districts, leading law firms such as Perkins Coie, Taft Stettinius & Hollister and Winstead in the United States, Demarest Advogados in Brazil, Taylor Wessing in Europe. The network has partners in the key markets of Asia and Australia as well. Smaller firms in smaller countries are also involved so that we cover activities wherever necessary.
Should you experience problems in a country where we do not have partners, we can ask our international network for assistance and find the best law firm for your requirements. The system works, and in reality, we have every corner of the world covered.
SANDS is a member of WTS Global, the international network of selected independent consulting firms. With its partners, it is represented in more than 100 countries. The offered service portfolio focuses on tax, legal and consulting. In order to avoid any conflict of interest, the network deliberately refrains from conducting annual audits.
Chambers and Partners has ranked WTS Global in Band 1 of the “Chambers Global Guide 2015“ as one of the leading legal networks. The WTS Global sees this award as confirmation of its systematic development into a high-quality player with a presence on global markets.
FraudNet is an international network of independent lawyers who are the leading civil asset recovery specialists in each country. FraudNet’s membership extends to every continent and the world’s major economies, as well as leading offshore wealth havens that have complex bank secrecy laws and institutions where the proceeds of fraud often are hidden.
Using sophisticated investigation and forensic tools and cutting-edge civil procedures, FraudNet members have recovered billions of dollars for victims of some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated global frauds involving insurance, commodities, banking, grand corruption and bankruptcy/insolvency. Our members regularly act for government agencies and regulators in obtaining domestic and international recoveries for fraud victims.
FraudNet members also pursue recoveries against financial institutions, professional advisors and other intermediaries involved in the fraud. We consider all available legal remedies to obtain compensation for our clients.
Founded in 2004 by the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the world’s business organization, FraudNet operates under the auspices of the ICC’s London-based Commercial Crime Services unit.
This is what you need to know:
- FraudNet has been recognized by Chambers Global as the world's leading asset recovery legal network.
- The network was initiated by the International Chamber of Commerce because fraud and corruption are pervasive, complicated and invariably cross national boundaries.
- With the assistance of the ICC, FraudNet combines the resources of a global network of experienced members to create a professional rapid deployment force to assist victims and provide accountability for recoveries.
- FraudNet’s focus is locating and recovering assets and proceeds of crime for victims of all types of fraud, including corruption, embezzlement and Ponzi schemes.
- FraudNet members are leading practitioners in fraud and asset recovery and many are listed in The International Who's Who of Asset Recovery Lawyers.
- Membership is by invitation only, and only experts with a clear track record and significant experience are invited to join.
- FraudNet members have been retained around the world and have recovered billions of dollars for victims that include corporations, individuals, governments and state entities.
- Network members are highly skilled and experienced in managing multi-jurisdictional cases and legal teams. They routinely coordinate legal proceedings in multiple jurisdictions, and recommend jurisdictions that have the greatest advantage to victims.
- FraudNet is proud to have strategic partners who are globally recognized and highly experienced in forensic accounting and investigations. We work as a team to maximize recoveries for victims.
- Money moves faster than victims can unless they have sophisticated assistance. Typically, victims do not know what to do, or whom they can turn to for help. Law enforcement agencies have scarce resources and are focused on punishing wrongdoers, not recovering assets for victims. As a result, criminal options are limited. This is where FraudNet can help.